After 9 months of paperwork and anticipation, we are finally set to meet Alex!
We leave Oct. 23. We'll spend a few days in Beijing with new friends we have met online, then I hope to head to Nanning to meet with Caroline's foster parents. The big day should be Monday, Oct. 29, when Zhu Zheng Feng from Zhuhai will meet the family destined to be his forever.
The girls are gathering up their schoolwork for the time we will be gone. I've already packed what I can (after all, we are still wearing our clothes!), but am eager to get that task done soon. The animals have had all the necessary vet care, I stocked up on cat and dog food, we've had our flu shots, and I'm making list after list.
Soon, we will be on our way. Alex, we can't wait to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment