Friday, November 2, 2012

A little introduction to America

The girls had been begging for a frappuccino from the Starbucks across the street from our hotel. I got one for each of them and one for myself, figuring I would let Alex taste it but he wouldn't like it. Wrong! He slurped down almost the whole thing.


And here is one I couldn't resist taking, on our way home from Zhuhai yesterday. This is the bear that the girls made at Build A Bear and sent to China this summer.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bear you sent him!! We are planning to bring our 3 daughters build a bears, too! Sarah will bring hers and then they can play with them!

    I am so happy to hear there is a starbucks across the street from the hotel!! YAY!! and WHEW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing story. It is amazing to me to see how quickly Alex is transitioning, how he was loved at the SWI but still never looked back. The joy I see on all of your faces is priceless!

    Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete