Saturday, November 3, 2012

A lazy Sunday morning

Alex woke up around 5:30 this morning and immediately needed to eat, as usual! He had the breakfast of champions, instant noodles followed by a second course of rice cakes.


Then it was time for a few rounds of the memory card game that he loves.



The other day I was tallying up the words he can use in English already. So far I can think of:
·         No!
·         Yes
·         OK
·         Wait
·         Yummy
·         Eat
·         Fish (for the koi in the garden at our hotel)
·         Dog (this one is important at our house! He says it whenever he sees a dog outside)
·         Night-night
·         Sorry!
·         Thank you
·         Let’s go

He will echo anything you say, so I’m sure pretty soon he will be using many more! This morning he added, "Mama's coffee."

Today we are headed to the Safari Park, which is supposed to be very nice. He'll have a chance to practice all those animal words we were told he knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment